Showing off the dessert and dinner plates he choose.
With his presents.
Opening gifts.
He was super excited to get a fireman outfit. He had to put it on before he finished opening gifts.
With his gifts. Lots of fireman and Lego things including two sets of fireman Legos! He also received some hot wheels cars and a track and a couple of books. Does he look pleased with his gifts?
Can't forget the birthday balloon.
He wanted cupcakes for his birthday. He decided on carrot cupcakes with the stipulation that they must have walnuts in them. I love that my 4 year old wants walnuts in his dessert!!!
Matthew is certainly a joy to have in our family. We love you Matthew!!!
He is just so cute and funny, I can't wait to see him and Megan and Sarah (U and Me also)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Matthew! We love you! And you make an awful cute fireman! Your new fireman suit fits you a bit better than that one you tried on at the firehouse! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking fireman! I'd say it looks like he loved his presents.
ReplyDelete