We then visited Tarzan's Treehouse and the kids played in the camp for a bit.
We rode Storybookland Canals which had just opened from refurb and saw little Christmas decorations (trees and wreaths) as well as the new Arendelle addition, complete with Elsa's ice castle and Oaken's trading post.
Arendelle Castle, with Elsa's Ice Palace in the background.
Village with Ice Palace in back.
We got lots of pictures and magic shots! (We'd missed getting the magic shots the last time we were at Disneyland and weren't going to do that again!) It was nice to be able to get a lot of pictures with the whole family. And we sure got a lot of Photopass Photos on Friday!!!
Castle shots.
Celebrating birthdays!
And Christmas!
Such cute kids!
Look who we saw!!!
Family with the castle with Christmas decorations.
By Walt and Mickey statue.
Cute kids!
Look who followed us!
What's that in daddy's hand???
By the Main Street Christmas tree.
More mistletoe???
You'd be surprised (or scared, as in Megan's case) if Stitch popped out of your present, too.
Looking down Main Street.
I love the way Matthew is enthusiastically raising his hand in this picture.
Pictures at the front of Disneyland.
Cheese!
Celebrate!
I figured I should include one kissing one (although I'm not a fan of posed kissing pictures).
We went to California Adventure. Where U got some more Photopass Photos with the younger two.
We rode Monsters Inc three times. Sarah and U rode Tower of Terror while Megan, Matthew and I rode Francis' Ladybug Boogie and Heimlich's Chew Chew Train.
We rode Tuck and Roll's Drive 'Em Buggies (aka bumper cars) and then went on Luigi's as a family, with the girls on one tire and the boys on another. We had a lot of fun floating around on a big tire and bumping into each other.
Waiting in line for Luigis.
We met Red and Mater and then we rode on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.
We rode the Little Mermaid-Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
U and Matthew rode Mickey's Fun Wheel while Megan, Sarah and I rode Silly Symphony Swings and Jumpin Jellyfish.
Picture U took from Mickey's Fun Wheel of the girls and I on Silly Symphony Swings. I'm impressed he was able to get one!
We saw Jessie and had a lot of cute interaction, especially with Megan. They were doing hand signs with each other and as soon as we walked away, Megan said, "I love Jessie!"
Giving Jessie five.
Sarah and U rode California Screamin' while Megan, Matthew and I went on King Triton's Carousel two times.
Megan, Sarah and I rode Radiator Springs Racers while Matthew and U rode Mater's.
I headed back with the younger two, stopping to visit Lightning and listening to a bell choir on the way out.
U and Sarah rode Radiator Springs Racers and Goofy's Sky School before coming back for a break.
Sarah walking by Chip.
U, Matthew and Sarah watched The Lego Movie at the hotel.
After our break, we saw the lighting of the Buena Vista Street tree, complete with the bell ringers leading us in a few songs.
After eating dinner at the Lucky Fortune Eatery, Megan, Sarah and I went on Soarin Over California while Matthew ate (he'd slept through dinner). Uriah then went with Megan on Soarin while Sarah, Matthew, and I rode Mater's two times. Uriah took the girls on Radiator Springs Racers while Matthew and I watched DJ's dance party and then rode Flik's Flyers. The girls and I rode Little Mermaid--Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
How everyone felt about getting another picture.
(Just kidding--we were supposed to do funny photos...but we did take a ton of pictures this day.)
We enjoyed watching World of Color Winter Dreams (except Matthew, who was sleeping again). Olaf was the emcee and led us in a sing along and told lots of jokes. There were a lot of songs from Frozen, which we sang along with. One of my favorite parts was the Toy Story Nutcracker. The green aliens did the dance of the sugar plum fairy which was quite hilarious!
The girls and I then went on Radiator Springs Racers and Soarin before heading back to the hotel.
We might as well take a few pictures on the way to ride the racers, right???
Radiator Springs sure is pretty lit up at night!
Enjoying a quiet car ride with just the three of us.
Not sure why no one else was in the car as there sure were lots of people in line.
As a side note, we where there when the park opened, and we were there when it closed! Definitely a long day! Although really low crowds, considering it was a few days before Christmas.
Favorite things:
Matthew: seeing Red, Lightning and Mater and riding Mater's Junkyard Jamboree, he also says seeing fireworks (Thursday night) and World of Color (he slept through it--that can be a good thing, right?)
Megan: Little Mermaid ride and "flying with my glow bracelet" (on Soarin)
Sarah: Tower of Terror and California Screamin
Me: Soarin, Radiator Springs Racers and seeing the bell choir singers on Buena Vista Street
U: nothing in particular, enjoyed lots of things













































No comments:
Post a Comment