We've always known Sarah has narrow feet. When Caleb was a baby, we compared his feet to Sarah's and, while Sarah's feet were definitely longer, their feet were the same width.
Pretty much everything about Matthew is on the small side (except his personality!) so it's no surprise his feet are narrow as well.
We were having Megan's feet measured today and the saleswoman commented how her feet were narrow. When I looked at the shoes she had on, I saw that this was true--there was definitely some wiggle room there.
So narrow feet run in our family. It must be genetic :)
(As an aside, Megan and Matthew both had one criteria for their new shoes: they had to light up. And they are thrilled that they found some. Simple pleasures!)
I remember having to get certain brands of shoes as a kid because they ran more narrow.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they found shoes they like!
Shoes that light up! Now that is a treat!
ReplyDeleteThey get their narrow feet from me.
ReplyDelete