We brought back some Gingerbread Cookie Mix with a Mickey cookie cutter that we used to make our cookies.
Sarah decorating. This cookie is her "daddy" cookie. It even has glasses, just like daddy.
Megan liked putting lots of different kinds of sprinkles on her cookies.
Matthew often placed sprinkles on his cookies one at a time. Here he is pouring a few of the little ones.
U enjoys decorating cookies as well.
Here U is eating the daddy cookie Sarah made.
After cookies, we had our Christmas program with the telling of the Christmas story. The kids knew it well and Megan and Matthew were quick to point out if we forgot any detail.
They then opened their Christmas pajamas. They were super excited to wear them to bed.
I have to say that they all went to bed pretty quickly. Probably it was because we were tracking Santa and they knew he was on his way to our house.....
I still remember the excitement of Christmas Eve from my childhood.
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy day and some nice Christmas eve traditions6 (I like Megan's outfit).
ReplyDelete