Friday, June 27, 2014

Visiting the Conrads

We enjoyed being able to visit with the Conrads while we were in Colorado. We enjoyed eating dinner and and playing at their house and the park. We sure are glad we have an open relationship with them! They are such neat people :)

On Grandpa Conrad's bike. 

Guess who was super excited to be on the motorcycle?!?

Megan zooming along.

Megan and Matthew thought they had a lot of fun toys. I'm not sure who is having more fun here--Kory or the kids....

Sarah played the piano a lot as everyone wanted to hear her perform.

Sarah spent a lot of time climbing around like a monkey at the park.

Definitely like a monkey....

Megan shows off her climbing skills.

Wheeee!
(Can I just say that this would make me sick?!?)

Matthew enjoying himself.

Group shot on the moving benches.
Megan, Sarah, Matthew, Anna, Grandma Conrad, Grandpa Conrad, Me

Anna and Sarah.

Anna with all three kids.

I love the expression on Anna's face in this picture.

Grandma and Grandpa Conrad, Anna and Sarah.

1 comment: