Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Father's Day
Sunday was Father's Day. U had a nice day, I think. We made him banana pancakes for breakfast. Yum:) The kids gave him a Lego set from the Lego Movie. The younger two have been talking to him about it for weeks. ("Dad! We got you Legos for Father's Day." "Dad, you're going to get Wildstyle." "Dad, that's Unikitty, just like in the Legos we got you." "Dad, when we give you your present, then you'll have Emmett." etc, etc, etc.) I gave him a book on milestones in physics.
The kids filled out info about their dad in Primary. So in case you'd like to get to know U better, here are their answers:
I love my dad because:
Sarah: He always is there for me.
Megan: We have play days.
Matthew: He goes swimming with me.
Favorite things to do with dad:
Sarah: play legos
Megan: play games
Matthew: play games
My dad likes to:
Sarah: play games
Megan: play games
Matthew: play games
(Yes, U does like to play games:) )
As a random side note, on Saturday, U said something to Matthew about the next day being Father's Day. Matthew informed him that it wasn't--Father's Day was 15. The backstory on that: The kids had been so excited about giving U the Legos and were continually asking when it was. I told them it was the 15th of June sometime towards the end of May. I'm impressed Matthew remembered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day, U! And you are fun to play games with!
ReplyDelete