Last Saturday was the All City Swim Meet where all four Chandler teams swim against each other. Each swimmer can choose up to three events in which to participate. It was an early morning (we had to be at the pool by 5:45 am) with only three practices in the previous month due to travel and illness but the kids were excited to participate. Here are their times and some pictures:
Megan (25 yard)
Backstroke: 31.36 s
Breaststroke: 41.31 s
Freestyle: 30.15 s
Matthew (25 yard)
Backstroke: 39.68 s
Butterfly: 40.45 s
Freestyle: 35.20 s
Sarah (50 yard)
Backstroke: 42.17 s
Butterfly: 38.46 s
Freestyle: 33.60 s
Megan swimming backstroke.
Matthew swimming backstroke.
Sarah swimming backstroke.
Megan swimming breaststroke. I love the first picture because it shows Megan's personality as she plays with the water before her race.
Matthew swimming butterfly. I like how the last picture shows his stroke pretty well.
Sarah swimming butterfly. I love watching her swim this stroke! And all the others!
Megan swimming freestyle.
Matthew swimming freestyle.
Sarah swimming freestyle.
Thus ends the summer 2019 swim season!
Way to go Otting children! Finish strong!
ReplyDelete