Megan gave a talk this past Sunday. Here is the text:
I want to talk about missionary work. Missionary work is very special. Some of the reasons are:
-It can help other people get connected to the Gospel
-It can bring the Holy Ghost.
-We can also be Jesus's little helpers.
Today we did missionary work in the chapel (note: it was the Primary Program). Missionary work can be easy or sometimes very hard. Girls and boys can also do missionary work. We can prepare to be missionaries by:
-singing Primary songs
-reading scriptures
-keeping the sabbath day holy
-telling people about Jesus
-learning the Articles of Faith
I know that we can be good missionaries. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I want to talk about missionary work. Missionary work is very special. Some of the reasons are:
-It can help other people get connected to the Gospel
-It can bring the Holy Ghost.
-We can also be Jesus's little helpers.
Today we did missionary work in the chapel (note: it was the Primary Program). Missionary work can be easy or sometimes very hard. Girls and boys can also do missionary work. We can prepare to be missionaries by:
-singing Primary songs
-reading scriptures
-keeping the sabbath day holy
-telling people about Jesus
-learning the Articles of Faith
I know that we can be good missionaries. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Good talk Megan.
ReplyDeleteGood thoughts, Megan! We all can be missionaries!
ReplyDelete