Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day


We had a nice Mother's Day. As soon as I woke up, I got a bunch of presents (a photo frame from Sarah with a picture of her saying why she loves me--because I support and care for her, a Pride and Prejudice board book from Megan and Matthew--it's 12 words total!, and pjs from U). They made me a yummy breakfast. At church, the three kids made me "All About My Mom," as seen above. It's wheel and is showing the picture the drew of me, which is kind of hard to see. Matthew's is on the left and I'm a yellow square. Sarah has a nice picture in the middle. On the right is Megan's and I'm some blue scribbles. Here are the other things about me:

I love my mom because:
Sarah: She cares for me and helps me when I am sad.
Megan: She plays with me.
Matthew: She's nice.

Favorite things to do with mom:
Sarah: Go shopping and make dinner.
Megan: play.
Matthew: bike ride.

My mom likes to:
Sarah: go to Disneyland.
Megan: read.
Matthew: play games and watch movies.

It was a nice day:)

1 comment:

  1. A grand day for a grand mom! Days like this make for sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete