Monday, October 28, 2013

Super Sarah

I told Sarah I was going to be writing this and asked her what she wanted me to say.  This is the gist of what she said:
-I can do a back handspring and a front flip. I can do a mill circle and a shoot through (two things on the bars).
-I like reading. I do some multiplication and division. I do multiplication really well. (In 3 1/2 minutes she can do 100 multiplication problems! Same with addition and subtraction problems.)
-I can drink all the water in a plastic water bottle in under 60 seconds.

Other things about Sarah:
-She makes us laugh! For example, last week Sarah informed us that Mr. Potato Head was the first toy from Toy Story that was ever advertised on TV. She said she knew this because the Apples to Apples card said it came in the 19-somethings.

Obviously an eternity ago.

-When Sarah was 2, U figured out that an anagram for her name was "A sharing tot." Besides the "tot" part, it still definitely fits as she loves to share. For example, over Fall Break we went to Savers. While we were there, she bought a stuffed animal for herself and let Megan and Matthew pick one out as well. So nice of her!

-She loves Activity Days! We missed one when we were in Flagstaff and she was really sad. Their most recent activity was a Mission "Possible" activity. They dressed like secret agents and had a lot of fun. I think there was even secret service involved, but I'm not supposed to know about that:) A professional photographer in the ward took some pictures of them. Here's a few of Sarah:





She likes playing with Duplos with her siblings. This is a picture of a temple she built recently.


Here's a picture of Sarah with her book report from 1st quarter. It was on "The Tail of Emily Windsnap."



She likes orchestrating activities with her siblings. This picture shows one--she volunteered to clean the bathrooms and then got Megan and Matthew to help her. She's also great at setting up all sorts of games and creative play for them.

I love this picture of Sarah! It shows how she can conquer anything she puts her mind to.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Sarah I know and love! How fun to watch her as she grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happy, adventuresome girl. I can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete