Sarah successfully completed her first gymnastics class and is now moving up to the next level. She continues to LOVE it. She keeps learning more moves she can practice at home and we have to watch for flying feet.
A few weeks ago, Sarah and I went to the Gymnastics Tour of Champions. It was a lot of fun. We had super good seats (Thanks U!) and we really enjoyed watching the show. There was some pretty amazing stuff!
A few weeks ago, Sarah and I went to the Gymnastics Tour of Champions. It was a lot of fun. We had super good seats (Thanks U!) and we really enjoyed watching the show. There was some pretty amazing stuff!
Sarah and I
The uneven bars and parallel bars. See what I mean we had good seats?
The floor, balance beams and trampolines.
What a fun place to go! Who did you see?
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you guys did this. What a fun night out.
ReplyDeleteVery cool!!
ReplyDelete