Friday, September 7, 2012

Megan's birthday

Here are some pictures from Megan's birthday, as well as pictures of her with her presents.

Megan loved playing with her birthday balloons!

"You want me to look where?" Megan with her gifts.

Playing with some of her new Duplos. Megan paused after each gift to play with it. (This was hard for Sarah to understand, who really wanted her to get them all opened.)

"What is in this big bag?"

Megan with her cake. She really tried hard to blow out those candles.

Yummy cake!

Playing with her Emily doll. She's feeding her Duplo fence here. Tasty! (Emily is a doll with 10 learn to dress activities--a button, a zipper, velcro, etc.)

Reading a birthday book.

And another book.

Do you like my headbands?

Stringing the beads on her string a farm set.

Megan had her two year check with the doctor. Here are her stats:

Weight: 25.4 lbs (33%)
Height: 34.75 inches (83%)
Head circumference: 18.75 inches (~60%)

The percentiles I gave are for the 2 to 20 year girl growth charts. On the 0-24 month girl growth charts, her weight was about 50% and her height about 70%. I was kind of surprised the percentiles were quite so different between the two!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Megan! Looks like you have lots of fun toys to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a cutie. I love the farm on a string, I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete