Monday, September 24, 2012

A couple of Matthew stories

So I publish Matthew's post yesterday and of course he does a couple of cute things today that need to be recorded. So here it goes!

While eating this morning, Matthew signed "Daddy" "phone" and then pointed to the telephone. So that's his first two word sentence. Pretty cool. And of course U is happy about his choice of words:)

I asked Matthew to go get shoes this morning so that we could go on a walk. He came back carrying one of U's ginormous sandals. I suggested to Matthew that that shoe might be a bit big for him and so maybe he wanted to get something smaller. So he took that sandal back and carried in one of U's tennis shoes. Not much smaller (if at all)! I definitely think he would have a difficult time walking around in those. He then found his sandals so we could go on our walk. It was pretty funny!

1 comment: