Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a good big sister!

Sarah is such a good big sister. This morning, she came into our room around 3:30 a.m. to let me know that Megan was crying and she wanted her to stop so that she could sleep. I didn't hear Megan at the time so I took Sarah back into her room and tucked her in. When she came downstairs this morning, Sarah said something to Megan about seeing her last night. When I asked her about it, she told me that she'd gone into Megan's room and rubbed her back to help her get back to sleep. It must have been after that that she came into our room. What a nurturing child! We sure do love her and feel blessed to have her in our home.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Sarah! I bet Megan would say THANK YOU!!! if she talked.

    ReplyDelete