I suppose if you're going to choose a time of the year to lose your two front teeth, Christmas would be pretty cool since then you can sing that song and mean it. They both came out last Sunday the 11th--the first one at church and the second one after much wiggling and twisting at home. (It was loose and would have come out soon, just not quite that soon.) She does speak with a little bit of a lisp now. In fact, one of her classmates asked U why Sarah was talking funny. The tooth fairy brought her two dollar coins which she used to buy a hot dog. Exciting times!
With the first tooth missing
Showing how loose the second tooth is




What a good singer you are, Sarah. I am not sure that I knew all of those words. And you're cute even without your two front teeth!
ReplyDelete