Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Colorado Trip: Visiting U's Siblings

We headed up north to visit U's siblings on Thursday.  Sarah went to the park with some of her aunts and uncles, we played Telestrations and ate pizza for dinner.

At the park

With Aunt Suzanna

Dinner!

Siblings and Megan (Sarah took the picture)


On Saturday, we met up with them again at the Museum of Outdoor Art--the inside part.  They have a neat exhibit on light that we saw.  They have a light harp, a 3D room and some other neat things.  We then ate lunch outside and saw some of the outdoor art.

Lost in a Strange Sea

In 3D Room

Technicolor ride

Justin loves babies!

Picnic outside

Here's a flower.

Big Megan!

Hello!

Sarah and Seth

Playing in the water

Hot and tired!

Riding Horses

For my sister:)

2 comments:

  1. Great times! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS must be why you asked if I checked your blog. I did before but got stuck on the Caleb post...or should I say distracted after it. Nice but it's spelled wrong :)

    ReplyDelete