Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Colorado Trip: Hudson Gardens

We went to Hudson Gardens one morning.  It has reciprocity with our Botanic Gardens and is about 5 minutes from my parents' home so we decided to check it out.  We enjoyed the nice weather, beautiful flowers and other vegetation.  We saw a neat water garden where there were lots of little fish and tadpoles/frogs.  We were serenaded by a string quartet while we ate our snack on a little island. (Ok, so there may have been a wedding going on close by, but there weren't signs telling us not to go on the island and we weren't obnoxious or anything. Dad says we were the wildlife. And the music was really nice!)

Grandma, Grandpa, Sarah and very beautiful flowers

Sarah dancing with the natives

Megan's and Matthew's experience

Enjoying our picnic and the island





Megan liked crawling around (and under)!

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed when I saw the picture of Megan's and Matthew's 'experience'--just their toes showing out from the stroller during nap time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete