My favorite part of Casa Bonita
may have been the trip there. Let's just say that the driver of my car wasn't completely sure where Casa Bonita was, so we made a detour to a road we knew how to get there from, then went back to the first road due to traffic on the other road, called Cheryl-Lynn to have her look up the exact location of Casa Bonita and then did a lot of successive approximation to get there. I was trying to help by looking at a map but the map in the car wasn't good and I kept commenting how nice it would be to have a good map. After saying this numerous times, I learned that they did, in fact, have a better map. Would have been nice to have it earlier, but it still came in handy as we made a turn onto a road that in downtown Denver is major, but is residential in Lakewood. It sure made for a good laugh!
We had a fun time at Casa Bonita. The food was edible (sopapillas were the favorite part), the shows were fun and Megan and Matthew did quite well, although the former threw (or dropped) her pacifier, never to be seen again. Sarah really liked it and was commenting just the other day on how she liked standing behind the waterfall.
Dinner
The photographer
Watching a show
Pinata!
Choo Choo!
It was a fun evening, though I think I laughed harder trying to find the place! Laughter is good medicine! Thanks for coming along for the ride!
ReplyDelete