Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Colorado Trip: Couple of Quiet Days

After getting back from the Greats, we had a couple of down days.  We went on walks, ate outside and enjoyed the nice Colorado weather.  Sarah had lots of fun playing with grandma and grandpa's toys.

I was informed it was going to be cool and rainy, so I dressed Megan and Matthew accordingly.  Turned out to only be rainy in the evening and not cool at all, but at least we got some use out of the clothes. (As a side note, the first evening we got to Colorado, my dad was nice to take the three kids on a walk so I could unpack.  It rained hard that night.  They ended up getting absolutely soaked and poor Matthew was freezing.  Mom and I did go look for them once we realized it was pouring, but we didn't see them until they were almost home.  Hooray for warm baths!)

Matthew--just like his dad:)

Sarah enjoys a picnic

At the park


Sleeping Matthew with awake grandpa

Hmmmm....Is his dinner better than mine?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for coming! What a fun time! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete