Friday, September 2, 2016

Parent Teacher Conferences/school update

I went to Parent Teacher Conferences. All of the kids are doing great!

Sarah's teachers spoke about how proactive she is being with them and about how responsible she is. They love having her in their classes. Sarah told me that she decided this year that she wanted her teachers to have a good impression of her and it is working! She is being very responsible at home with her homework as well. She is currently learning about Egypt and is excited to be doing a project on Cleopatra for the Cultural Fair next week.

Megan's teacher loves having Megan in her class and says Megan has the biggest heart. She had lots of good things to say about Megan. Megan is busy learning all her phonograms and can recite some of the Spaulding rules if asked. I did Art Masterpiece in her class today. I enjoyed seeing her and meeting lots of her classmates.

Matthew's teacher says he is a hard worker and is always following the rules. She likes having Matthew in her class. He is also learning phonograms and basic reading and math skills. He loves singing the songs where he counts by 2s, 5s and 10s (each is a different song/chant). I will be doing Art Masterpiece with his class later this month.

As a side note, it is a bit crazy that lots of people are just starting school and we're over halfway through 1st quarter!

1 comment: