Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Isms

A collection of sayings from the children:

"If you do that, I'm going to call the police and they'll take you to jail." - Matthew (said about anything he doesn't like)

"I'm going to kill you all! Not literally, awesomely!" (While playing a game) - Sarah

Froke: past tense of freak e.g. "I really froke out!" - Megan 

"I know why you got new glasses, mom. I put on your old ones and everything is blurry." - Matthew

"I speak Indian because there is a girl in my class who is Indian and I understand her." - Megan

"White shirts are the best because you can see all the dirty spots." - Matthew

"I don't like the carrot of the banana." (The bottom tip of the banana) - Megan and Matthew

Sarah: "I do everything you tell me to in this game and I still lose!"
U: "Buy a forest."
Sarah: "No. I don't like trees."


Stories from Wynter
Wynter is a kindergartner in Matthew's class who is friends with both Megan and Matthew.  She has an amazing life:
- last weekend, she took an around the world trip
- she is going to Tokyo over fall break
- her mom is going to work at the school
- her mom is coming to recess {parents aren't allowed on the playground during recess}
- her parents are vampires and are trying to kill her and she has to hide from them
- her mom is going to kill her dog and eat it

M&M know that this is all true.  They asked her and she assured them it is.


2 comments:

  1. Oh the things that people say--and believe. Thanks for sharing! It brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynter needs to memorize the book "And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street". She sounds like quite a character.

    ReplyDelete