There's only one building in India. If you don't believe me, just look at guidebooks for India, DVDs for India, pictures of India. There is just one building. Sometimes, there may be pictures of animals and people. But there is only one building.
We will definitely need to go see the one building in India when we go. Otherwise, how would we know we went to India?
I do wonder how they fit all the 1.2 billion people that live in India in that one building.
And I am excited about seeing the one building in India, which many describe as "the most beautiful building in the world" that lives up to the hype.
One of the guidebooks showing the building.
Another view of the same building.
The one building.
Some of the DVDs we've watched. See the building?
There it is again.
It's littler here. But still the only building.
Big again.
When we went to our travel appointment, there was a picture of the one building in India on the wall.
We will definitely need to go see the one building in India when we go. Otherwise, how would we know we went to India?
I do wonder how they fit all the 1.2 billion people that live in India in that one building.
And I am excited about seeing the one building in India, which many describe as "the most beautiful building in the world" that lives up to the hype.
It will be nice to see the Taj Mahal. Glad it is so close to Delhi, relatively speaking.
ReplyDelete