Here is his talk:
I am going to talk about having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Nephi is a good example of showing faith. The Lord commanded Nephi to go and get the plates. Nephi was courageous and went to do it even though he wasn't sure how to do it. He knew the Lord would provide a way.
I can show faith in Jesus Christ by going to church and the temple. I can read my scriptures and say my prayers. I can listen to my parents.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Nephi is a good example of showing faith. The Lord commanded Nephi to go and get the plates. Nephi was courageous and went to do it even though he wasn't sure how to do it. He knew the Lord would provide a way.
I can show faith in Jesus Christ by going to church and the temple. I can read my scriptures and say my prayers. I can listen to my parents.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Good talk, Matthew! Did you have it memorized? I like your picture!
ReplyDeleteFrom Matthew: yes, I had it memorized. I like seeing all your pictures. Love you bye! Bye! Love you!
DeleteI wish I could have heard you give your talk. I love talks given by primary children
ReplyDelete