Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day

We had a nice Mother's Day on Sunday. U and I were both able to talk to our moms. We had a yummy breakfast! It's almost too pretty to eat!

The kids got me really colorful flowers!

At church, we were surprised to see Megan's birth family. (Megan's great uncle is in the ward and was speaking which is why they came.) Here's a four generation picture with Megan, her birth mom, her grandma and her great grandma. We ended up going to her grandparents' home for dinner. On the way home, we were talking with Megan about how neat it was that she got to see her birth mom and her grandparents together. She asked, "Do they know each other?" We got a good laugh out of that. And yes, we explained to Megan how they knew each other.


By the time we got home from dinner, I was exhausted. It had been a busy, non-stop day with lots going on at church, more church stuff to do after church and then the visit with Megan's birth family. I took a much needed rest. (I wasn't the only one tired, either. Sarah put herself to bed when we got home between 5:30-6 pm and slept until 7 the next morning!)

3 comments: