Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pumpkins

What is Halloween without pumpkins? Certainly not as orange. Our pumpkins had been hanging around for a little bit since we got them at the Fall Festival. Megan and Matthew quite enjoyed playing with them--they'd roll them around, they'd pick them up, they'd suck on the stems. I was a little sad to see them get cut since we'd lose that entertainment.

Playing with Pumpkins



U did a good job carving them. Each kid designed their own. Sarah drew what she wanted. U gave Megan and Matthew choices about how to make eyes, nose, and mouth with Legos and they'd choose the one they wanted.

The carving


The three pumpkins--Megan's, Sarah's and Matthew's

Sarah with her pumpkin

Megan with her pumpkin

Matthew with his pumpkin

I shouldn't have worried about them not playing with their pumpkins anymore. They picked up just where they left off....

Looks cool!

Yum!

Now how does this work?

Strong Megan! (Yes, she is standing while holding her pumpkin.)

Even Sarah joined in the fun

3 comments:

  1. Lots of pumpkin fun! Should we call it pumpkining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Matthew's looks like him...well the smile :)

    ReplyDelete