Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week of Feb 20-26

Highlights of the past week:

  • Sarah and Megan going to Disneyland together:



  • U and Sarah were home on Monday for President's Day.  They slept together in the tent in the family room on Sunday night.
  • Spending more time together as a family since they were home:

  • Sarah was putting Megan in her pjs one night.  I looked at the pajamas she had chosen and told her I thought they were Matthew's.  She disagreed, but then decided I was right since the tag said "3 month."  She went to get another pair.  Again, they were Matthew's.  She informed me that Megan had no pajamas.  I went and found a pair.  When I showed Sarah, she exclaimed that they weren't Megan's--they were too big for her.  She went ahead and tried them on anyway.  Much to her surprise, they fit Megan.  (Note that we had just switched out Megan's clothes for the bigger size, so Sarah didn't know what they looked like.  Also, Megan's and Matthew's pajamas are in the same basket.)
  • Megan is doing well in Physical Therapy and will hopefully "graduate" soon.  Laura, Megan's Physical Therapist, comments every time about how good her head control and her head shape is.  We're focusing on rolling and then will hopefully be done.  We were all very excited when Megan fell asleep on U with her head to the right.  Go Megan!

  • Watching Megan and Matthew play.  Megan really enjoys grabbing toys (and often sticking them in her mouth) these days.  Matthew likes looking at things and has really taken to the star on the floor gym that lights up and plays music.



  • Our cute kids!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Matthew is still very bald. He looks kind of like an old man with a little body. I bet Luke and Andrew would love to meet Sarah at Disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! What cute kids! And look at Matthew's big smiles! Of course Sarah and Megan were smiling when I was there, but Matthew wasn't yet. Busy, busy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you have a blog!!! Yay! Do you get told that Matthew looks like your dad? Or is that just me? Both times I have seen pictures of him that is the first thing I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber--Other people have said he looks like my dad.

    ReplyDelete