- Matthew: pooped out of his pajamas as soon as we got home from taking Sarah to school. Casualties: pajamas and onsie (Note: this is a common occurrence.)
- Matthew: had a "faucet" spit up after his feeding. Casualties: the outfit I'd just dressed him in, my clothes, the couch and the boppy
- Megan: had a spit up due to coughing on mucus after her morning nap. Mom tried to minimize damage by getting her to the sink. Casualties: the floor (tile, thankfully) and kitchen mat
- Megan: had a HUGE poopy diaper. Megan has been a bit constipated and so we've been giving her some prune juice to move things along. While I'm feeding Matthew, she gets this look on her face and some loud noises came from her direction. Pretty soon I can tell she's pooping. When she's done, I notice brown on the front of her onsie. I put Matthew aside and bring Megan to the changing table. She's poopy clear up to her armpits and down her legs. I pull the clothes off, even pulling the onsie down to avoid the face and hair. The clothes are dripping. I proceed to clean her off. She keeps getting her hands in the poop and I keep wiping them because she's teething and so her hands end up in her mouth. Just when I thought I had cleaned everywhere, I'd discover new areas that needed cleaning. Definitely the messiest contribution of the day! (While I was cleaning her, which took quite awhile, Matthew decided he was not yet done eating and that he was, in fact, starving. So we got to listen to him serenade us with his screams.) Casualties: her outfit, the bouncy seat and the changing table cover
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Laundry
Apparently Megan and Matthew have been concerned that we don't have enough laundry to do. This, notwithstanding the fact that they create about half of our laundry anyhow. Friday, they decided to rectify the situation. Here's what happened:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was laughing as I read your descriptions! Priceless! Cherish these memories cuz kids grow up way too fast and they are so innocent while babies. But they do require a lot of care and produce lots of laundry!
ReplyDelete