Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saved by Daylight Savings Time

The following is a real conversation, with real children, from this morning.

------

Matthew: Does your will leave me all your LEGOs? If not, can you update it?

Dad: There are some things that we think you can figure out for yourselves.

Megan: so is your property and money divided up?

Mom: I hope you aren’t going to kill us to get our money.

Megan: I wouldn’t kill you because I don’t want to live in foster care.

Mom: You wouldn’t live in foster care, you would live with the Adams.

Megan: I don’t want to do that because it would be far away from Jacob.

Matthew: and from Brendan and from Hami and all our other friends.

Megan: Plus they do daylight savings!

-------

We are glad that Daylight Savings is keeping us from an early grave.



1 comment:

  1. What a funny conversation.I laughed out loud as I read it.

    ReplyDelete