Tuesday, January 18, 2022

First Temple Trip for Megan and Matthew

 Megan and Matthew were able to go to the temple to do baptisms with mom and dad. It was a neat experience for all!

Megan, Matthew and Me on our way into the temple.


A couple of photos from after the experience.


Matthew made the following observation: I noticed that everyone who was working at the temple was dressed in all white. Maybe for camouflage?


Megan recorded the following about her experience: After baptism I felt super light and clean and peaceful. I felt new and amazing. Water was warm. I was baptized for four people and confirmed for all four people. I noticed all the different patterns of the same thing in all different designs. It was a plant. (Me note: The temple has the agave plant as a theme throughout the temple and Megan noticed it a lot of different places!)


Matthew recorded the following about his experience: When I went to the temple, I noticed that everyone who is working there was in full white. When I witnessed Megan getting baptized for her people, I Felt cool because I was sitting in a cool chair. After, I got baptized for my four names in the warm water. Then we got confirmed for them. On our way out I put a name on the prayer roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment