Would you like some toast with your butter? (The whole thing of butter came out at once. No, the bread was not eaten with that much butter on it. I love Megan's face in the background.)
With the Chocolate Easter bunnies our neighbors gave them.
Dyeing eggs.
Megan won a date with her teacher at Peter Piper Pizza. It was a really big deal!
Eating my corn on the cob. Sarah told me to use the tongs, so I did (although I think she actually meant to use the tongs to dish up the corn, not eat it). All the kids thought this was hilarious.
A friend made me a white chocolate Taj Mahal. Pretty impressive!
Megan stuck this note in the garage so we'd see it as soon as we got home. She put it right in front of the driver's seat at eye level.
"Whoohoo! We had fownd some of the stice nots!"
(We'd been looking for post it notes without success. She was excited when she found a bunch in her room.)
Very phonetical spelling, Megan! Happy belated Easter everyone!
ReplyDelete