Friday, May 12, 2017

Muffins With Mom


I received the following invitations:
(Matthew's is on the left and shows me sewing and him hand stitching; Megan's is on the right and shows us walking together.)

Inside of Matthew's invitation (Megan didn't color hers). We are so excited we are doing cartwheels!


I went to Megan's celebration in the morning where we had fruit, muffins and juice and chocolate milk. She made me a placemat, crown and cup and gave me a coupon book (coupons for breakfast in bed, help with the dishes, cleaning my room (my=mom's, Megan tells me), taking out the trash, one free hug; Megan tells me I can use them as many times as I want!). We got to walk the red carpet (see it on the floor in the top photo) and take pictures at a photo booth. Then we learned all about the other moms by reading what the kinders wrote about us.


Megan showing the items she colored for me.

Mommy Facts by Megan

What's your mother's name? Melinda
What do you call her? mommy
How old is she? 40
How tall is she? 7 feet
How much does she weigh? 113 pounds
What color is her hair? black
What's her favorite drink and snack? water and fruit
What does she cook? soup and good food
What's her favorite TV show? too busy to watch TV
What's her favorite thing to do with you? have fun with me
What does she like to do for fun? she likes to have fun
What does she do during the day? stay at home and nap and is busy
What's the one thing she says to you most often? I love you Megan

In the afternoon, I went to Matthew's classroom. We had fruit, water and juice as well as a few sweet treats. I again received a placemat, crown, cup and coupon book. The kinders sang a few songs for us and then we learned all about the other moms.


Matthew showing off his creations for me.

Mommy Facts by Matthew.

What's your mother's name? Melinda
What do you call her? mommy
How old is she? 40 years old
How tall is she? 6 feet
How much does she weigh? 60 pounds
What color is her hair? brown
What's her favorite drink and snack? green smoothie and carrots
What does she cook? oatmeal
What's her favorite TV show? Disney shorts
What's her favorite thing to do with you? play games
What does she like to do for fun? sleep
What does she do during the day? Art Masterpiece (I got a good laugh out of this one! The lessons better be really good is that's what I do all day :) )
What's the one thing she says to you most often? Maybe so

Here's a close up on the crowns and cups. Matthew's are on the left (the "jewels" are actually little people) and Megan's are on the right.


It sure was a special time for me to spend with my kinders!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love their answers--and creative but phonetically correct spelling. Memories, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love looking back at these kind of things from my children.

    ReplyDelete