For Mother's Day, U and the kids made me yummy crepes with fruit for breakfast. U spoke at church and then the kids made lots of things for me in Primary.
Sarah's sheet.
Megan's sheet.
My mom is 40 years old.
My mom weighs 113 pounds.
My mom's favorite color is orange.
My mom's favorite food is green smoothie.
My mom always says "I love you."
My mom cooks the best food.
My mom's job is a mom.
My mom laughs when my dad is funny.
If my mom had time, she would love to have fun.
My mom and I like to play games.
My mom really loves flowers.
I LOVE my mom because she is the best.
Matthew's sheet.
My mom is 40 years old.
My mom weighs 40 pounds.
My mom's favorite color is brown.
My mom's favorite food is cheese.
My mom always says "Maybe so."
My mom cooks the best noodles.
My mom's job is mom.
My mom laughs when drink green smoothies.
If my mom had time, she would love to <blank>.
My mom and I like to nap.
My mom really loves green smoothies.
I LOVE my mom because she gives me many snuggles.
Sarah gave me the following coupons.
(They have an expiration date because in his talk at church, U said something about how he gets coupons with no expiration dates. Sarah picked up on that and decided to put expiration dates on mine, although she told me I didn't have to use them all by tomorrow.)
Megan and Matthew colored these wheels for me as well.
It was a nice day and I'm glad my kids think I am such a good cook :)




Good memories! Let all that love and appreciation in!
ReplyDelete