Sunday, December 13, 2015

Matthew's Talk

Matthew had a talk to give in Primary today. He worked with me on what to say and picked a couple pictures to go with it.  I almost titled the post "Matthew's Non-talk" because he didn't say a word of it when he was in front of people. Below is the text of his talk:

"I am going to talk about Jesus. Jesus died and they put him in the tomb. The people were sad. They didn't know he would be resurrected.  When Jesus was resurrected, the people were happy.  He was nice. Jesus died and was resurrected so we can be resurrected. Jesus told us to change and follow him. I love Jesus.
"In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful talk, Matthew! And I can just see the pictures you might have chosen to go with it.

    ReplyDelete