My sister and her kids came for a quick visit. It was nice to have them here. Activities included going to the Hall of Flame, swimming at Hamilton pool, lots of games, movies, a trip to the park, shopping for swimsuits (I got 3 with Shopper Cheryl-Lynn's help!), yoga and visiting. It was a busy few days!
Miss Elizabeth at the Hall of Flame.
Off to the rescue!
Look at all those good looking firefighters!
Firegirl Megan coloring her badge (she LOVES coloring!).
Cheese!
Wheeeee!
Luke climbed so high!
Megan sliding down.
Megan and Matthew driving to the rescue!
This was how U found the kids one morning when he got up. Like I said, lots and lots of games.
Watching a movie.
U took all 7 kids to the park so that Cheryl-Lynn and I could do some yoga. What a great guy :)
Awwwww! Luke is such a good brother to his little sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment