U had the day off Friday, so he, Megan, Matthew and I headed down to the Children's Museum of Phoenix for the day. It was quite enjoyable. The first floor has a three-level climbing structure on it that we enjoyed exploring. There was a boat to ride in, a huge bathtub, a roof to look out on (it made me a little nervous as it was three stories up and tilted down--I'm sure it was structurally sound, but I felt like I was going to fall) and a platform way up at the top with three car doors coming off of it that Matthew liked touching. There were lots of tubes and tunnels and stairs as well. Here are some other things we did while there:
Making Mother's Day cards. They also made tissue paper flowers.
Megan was very deliberate with making her card.
So many colors, so little time.
Matthew smiling while riding his push car.
Megan says cheese.
The next few pictures are from the fort room. Megan and Matthew LOVED the fort room and gladly would have spent all day there.
Who's hiding?
Now on the other side--love the little face peeking out!
Peek-a-boo Matthew!
Hmmmmm......there are many uses for this contraption.
Matthew playing with the huge clothes pin.
Matthew and U showing off U's creation. (U commented something about how Megan loved putting these things together--which she did--as he proceeded to build many of his own creations.)
In the reading room.
Playing in the Under 3s room.
Fun with the fan.
They had the choice of going down the little slide or using the stairs to take their carts down. Guess what they chose...
I love the look of concentration on their faces making their cards. Sure looks like a fun place!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day.
ReplyDelete