At Sarah's 6 year check up, the doctor asked Sarah what she did for exercise. Sarah's response? "I walk." It was an interesting response for a kid who runs, jumps, skips, hops, does handstands and headstands, climbs, swims, bikes, etc. She rarely walks unless we ask her to and even then it is a fast walk. After the appointment, she explained her answer to me, "Mommy, I walk a lot." As I thought about it, I realized that she is told to walk a lot--at school, at the pool, at the store, etc. And then we go on family walks (although there is very little walking going on for Sarah). So I understand why she answered why she did. I still think it's funny!
The rest of the doctor's visit went well. Sarah appears to have seasonal allergies which would explain why she's been sneezing so much. She weighs 41.2 pounds (30%) and is 43.75 inches tall (25%).
No comments:
Post a Comment