Thursday, May 12, 2011

Megan’s Desires

Take the Sacrament: On Sunday during the sacrament, I was with the two girls in the chapel.  (U had stepped out with Matthew who apparently doesn’t like the sacrament….)  We had the water tray and I was busy making sure Sarah drank her water before she walked across the entire long pew to give it to the people sitting on the other side.  Apparently I should have been paying attention to Megan who took advantage of my momentary lapse by grabbing three of the cups, getting me quite wet in the process. 

Crawl: Megan is really making a lot of progress with crawling.  She is up on her hands and knees a lot of the time.  She can get there from sitting and from her tummy.  She will pick up one knee and take one “crawl” before falling on her tummy.  She can lunge forward as well.  Rolling is still the fastest way for her to get places but she is making progress every day with crawling.  It is exciting to see her progress (and is a reminder that we need to baby proof a little more)!

No comments:

Post a Comment