Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

We had a nice Easter.  We attended Stake Conference and had a family lesson on the Resurrection using Easter eggs.  We also had a visit from the Easter bunny.  We went to some friends' house for dinner and had another egg hunt.  Sarah ended up with a TON of candy.  Good day!  Here's some photo highlights:

The many poses of Sarah in her fancy dress




Easter photos of the three kids. Sarah is wearing a different outfit because she changed Megan's diaper and accidentally sat on the wet diaper.  I'm including two photos because all three kids are looking at the camera in both.  Amazing!




Easter Egg hunt at our house.  The Easter Bunny left a note for Sarah because she wanted to know who hid the eggs--the Easter Bunny, daddy or Thumper.




Pictures from the hunt at our friends' home


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun Easter Sunday! And just think what it will be like next year and the year after! Even more fun! I can't believe all three kids are looking at the camera in both of those pictures! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love Sarah's Easter dress! I've never seen it before :) Great pictures- especially Sarah running and all three kids looking with no tongues out.

    ReplyDelete