Sarah: i went to girls camp and had a ton of fun! We did a lot of great things, and it was good to be away from home for a little bit. I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait until next year!!
![]() |
| At the church, right before we got in the cars and left! |
![]() |
| Our ward sign and symbol: we were integrity. Our ward chant was P3 Queen Bees represent integrity!!! |
![]() |
| Morning exercises! In the morning we would stretch and have a dance party :) |
![]() |
| Me on the ropes course. |
![]() |
| A fun challenge on the ropes course- i had to go through the strings without touching them! We used teamwork as our strategy. |
![]() |
| Me and my friends Lily and Cierra at our ward place. |
![]() |
| Our amazing leaders! |
![]() |
| Playing fun camp games- i think this one was Bang. |
![]() |
| Roasting marshmallows at 11:00 at night! |
![]() |
| Our dance for the talent show |
![]() |
| Braiding hair with my friends!- Lily and Natalie |
![]() |
| Our ward before we went off to the talent show! |
![]() |
| Me and Lily drinking Italian soda! #lastdaydrink |













Looks like a fun camp! So glad you enjoyed it! I want to hear more! I think I like the height of that ropes course!
ReplyDelete