Matthew had his 7 year old doctor visit. He weighed in at 40.6 lbs (4%) and is 45.25 inches tall (10%).
Here are Megan's 7 year stats (since I'm not sure I ever put them in): 47.8 lb (40%), 49 inches (70%).
Here are Megan's 7 year stats (since I'm not sure I ever put them in): 47.8 lb (40%), 49 inches (70%).
| Super Matthew! |
| Game night! We played one month of Pandemic Legacy, Tenzie and Clue (Colonel Mustard committed the crime in the Ballroom with the Conservatory). |
| Some cute elves showed up in our home so we invited them to stay. |
| Lovely drawing Megan did. |
| Megan loves puzzles! |
| We helped take down the Christmas lights at the Mesa temple. Megan found some leaves in which to play. |
| Matthew with the temple. |
| U is getting older all the time! (We really have no idea why he gets all this Medicare mail, but there are some businesses that are very concerned he has not yet signed up.) |
| Brave U let Matthew and Megan help cut his hair. |
| Megan's picture of the moon. |
| Matthew's picture of the moon. |
Interesting science project, Sarah. What were your conclusions? And I love both pictures of the moon, Megan and Matthew. It looks pretty full and very bright.
ReplyDelete