Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Megan's talk

On Sunday Megan had a talk in Primary. She chose the pictures and stories she wanted to talk about and most of the words are hers. I wrote it down for her but she read it all by herself in front of the Primary. Go Megan!

Today I want to talk about choosing the right.  Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  He tried to tell people about it.  He tried to do what was right.  He was praying and an angel named Moroni said that at the top of the hill Cumorah there were golden plates for him to translate.  Joseph was blessed for doing the right thing.  If you choose the right, the blessings will come down to you.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. What good thoughts, Megan! I can imagine the pictures you used in your talk.

    ReplyDelete