Sunday, January 24, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree!

Megan loves our Christmas tree. When we talked about Christmas beforehand, she talked about how excited she was to put up the tree. Once it got past Thanksgiving, that was all she could talk about. So when it came time to take the tree down, she was devastated. Like, had a huge meltdown devastated. I suggested that she draw a picture of the tree so she could remember it. She did and said it really helped her feel better. Here's her picture of the tree:


2 comments:

  1. I know how she feels, the christmas tree is my favorite decoration. It is almost magical. We have an older couple in our ward that leave theirs up all year and just change the decorations for the season. I imagine it is a valentines tree right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Bickmore has a goose that she decorates for each holiday. I love decorating for all the holidays, but especially Christmas. I'm glad making a picture so she could remember the tree helped her feel better. And Thanksgiving is only 10 months away!

    ReplyDelete