Saturday, January 31, 2015

The best treat ever!!

Tonight, the kids wanted a treat, so I told them that I would get them the "best treat ever" to share with them.  I went up stairs, changed into my pajamas and came back down.  They really wanted their treat so I called them over (Sarah refused saying: he's just going to give you a hug and a kiss, what a cynic :) ).  I then proceeded to hug them and tell them I loved them and then I sang "The Greatest Thing of All" from a record we had growing up.  They actually liked it!  Afterwards, they also liked me sharing some fruit snacks with them as well.

After we watched a short movie, Megan called us all together and asked if we wanted a special treat. She then told us to go to the counter and got out 2 blackberries for each of us. At this point, Sarah saw an opportunity and said that she had a special treat for us as well. She cut up an apple for us to share. Finally, Matthew decided he wanted to have a special treat too and shared a banana with everyone.


3 comments:

  1. What a great song! I've never heard it before. And great that all the kids wanted to share something with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete