Megan and Matthew liked petting the animals.
This baby goat was born about 6 hours earlier. You could still see the umbilical cord! It was super cute to see the little goats and amazing how independent they were at just a few hours old.
Waiting for the Ostrich Races.
Sarah climbed around under the bleachers while she waited.
The burro races. It was funny because the one burro leaned right up against the other one the entire way around the track. Overall the races were kind of weird--I don't know that any races had all the animal finish and I think there was one when none of them did. Plus the riders were often off the ostriches from the start. It was definitely entertaining!
Sarah helping out with the magic show.
What a cute little lamb!
Matthew watching Sarah.
The kids liked having a little time to run around between shows.
Cute girl :)
Sarah figured someone should take advantage of the empty seat.
Sarah demonstrates her lassoing skills.
Megan tries to figure it out.
Matthew swinging his all around.
Matthew must be pretty good--look who he caught!
Cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun! I want to come!
ReplyDeleteFun. I hope we can go some day.
ReplyDelete