When we went in Megan's room the other night, this is what we found:
Clearly, we have a very pious little girl who was praying all night long:)
Actually, Megan has been falling out of bed at night lately. A lot. Like we often are putting her in bed every time we check on her. Sometimes we even hear the thud when she hits the ground. Last night when I went in to help Matthew, I actually couldn't find her anywhere. Until I saw her toes poking out from under the bed. Yup, she'd fallen out of bed and rolled almost completely under the bed. (And yes, I put her back in bed.)
So when we saw Megan out of bed like this the other night, we did what any self-respecting parent would do. We took a picture and blogged about it:)
I love it! Beds for some toddlers are completely optional!
ReplyDelete