Quite well, thank you!
I'm quite pleased with how well it is growing with the exception of carrots. For some reason, we just haven't had much luck with them. But the peas are starting to get a lot of flowers, the lettuce and spinach are doing well, the kale and broccoli are getting bigger, the chard has popped up. We just planted beans last week so we'll see how they do. We also bought some tomato plants that we put in containers and there are already some little tomatoes on one of the plants. Yeah!
I must say that I have the cutest little helpers when it comes to watering the garden. They are always willing and eager to help.
This looks great.
ReplyDeleteJust look at your garden! Baby greens are ready to be thinned and eaten! And carrots take at least 3 weeks to come up, if they decide to show at all. Congrats on a great looking garden.
ReplyDelete